Monday, June 13, 2011

Traveling

So I decided that I'd love to take the boys camping again before it gets TOO hot (although it is going to be in the 90's, even on the coast).  I booked two nights for Fort Clinch State Park which is North of Jacksonville.  We are going Wednesday and Thursday and we will be coming back Friday.  There are two campgrounds in the park; one on the beach and one on the river (only 2 miles from the beach).  I opted for the river campground because there is full shade over the site.  Hopefully there won't be too many mosquitoes or bugs.

I also purchased plane tickets this morning for our trip to Texas in August.  My family is moving to Dallas, Texas the first week in July and we are all getting together to celebrate my Grandpa's 90th birthday in San Antonio.  Anyhow, I'm planning on visiting my family for 10 days with the boys.  Gabe may or not make it out depending on his work schedule.

Well, those are the only traveling plans that we have so far for the rest of the summer.  Hopefully I'll find stuff to do in between with the boys!

No comments:

Post a Comment