Wednesday, July 7, 2010

I feel...

like I've been so MIA from my blog lately.  All I've been posting is my day book and 7 quick takes.  I just haven't really had time to  do much other than that.  However, hopefully I'll be posting some pics and updates this week.  Today we've just been hanging out at home organizing stuff and cleaning.  We'll probably go do some errands in a bit and later Gabe is going over to a friends for a guys night.  Right now I'm sitting on my lovely window seat (that desperately needs a cushion and some pillows) and listening to the rain outside.  I love these quick summer showers.  Tomorrow we will be going to mass, attending a baptism and the after party.
So not much else is going on.  I miss my family a lot!  I need my Mom to come visit so she can help me arrange furniture, decorate the house and sew some curtains!  I'm definitely looking forward to Catherine's visit in a few weeks.
Well, better get pack to organizing.  Happy weekend to all!
While I was cleaning up our closet I decided to try on my wedding dress and I just barely got it zipped up.  I guess that's pretty good after having three children.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment