Connor is such a great baby! He started smiling around six weeks old. He is still so easy going. He sleeps well and the only time he gets fussy or cries is if I don't get to him soon enough, he has an upset tummy, or one of his siblings was too rough with him. However, the latter rarely happens and if so, it's usually an accident. Juliette is so sweet with Connor and is constantly giving him kisses which is so sweet. (Although lately, I've been trying to make sure her nose is wiped before she kisses him because if not his hair gets really gross. :p) Connor is talking now too. I just love those baby coos! He has started to suck his thumb a bit, but I try not to let it happen too often so I can keep my milk supply up. Connor loves looking at the toys hanging from his play mat and bouncy chair. He has even rolled over at least twice! Can you believe it? Here are some pictures of our precious little #5! Oh, I don't know how much he weighs because we haven't taken him in since his one month check up but I'm guessing somewhere close to 14lbs because I just started putting him in size two diapers.
He looks like such a sweet little guy. It's so amazing how fast the time goes, isn't it? He definitely has his own little look. Its funny how all your boys have their own look, but of course you can tell they are brothers :) I think you chose a perfect name for him, he really looks like a "Conner"!
ReplyDelete