Well I've been out with a cold for about four days now. :( Last night I thought I was getting better and then woke up this morning with my voice sounding like a man. So, I guess it's just Daddy and the kiddos (minus baby Connor) going camping this weekend. I'm a wee bit worried about Gabe having to do everything on his own! Yikes! But they are camping with another family so he'll get help from them which will be nice. I'm so bummed because I've been looking forward to camping for so long but.....I'm also really looking forward to a nice quiet weekend alone with only a baby for company. The house will stay tidy for two days straight! I'm going to watch my favorite period drama movies, catch up on a few TV shows, do a little painting, a little Amazon shopping, some lesson planning, pay some bills, catch up on blogging, make plans for upcoming feast days and eat my favorite foods and snacks without someone running into the kitchen saying "hey, I saw that! You're eating chocolate!" It's going to be GLORIOUS and very refreshing to say the least. I could go on and on about how wonderful it's going to be but hey, I think you get the idea. I'm also hoping to use this time to get in some extra nursing with Connor. Like I mentioned in Connor's 3 month blog post, I'm worrying about my milk supply these days. I've been trying to do some pumping, drink herbal teas and take herbal capsules too, but it's so hard to just focus on that when I have 4 other little people to care for and things to do around the house. So I think this is the perfect opportunity to have a nursing vacation weekend.
And I'm very thankful and looking forward to it. Stay tuned for extra blogging over the weekend. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment