Thursday, May 10, 2012

Baby #5 Update

So I feel like this little baby hasn't gotten very much attention the past four months.  Yep I'm already 16 weeks along!  Hard to believe....the beginning has passed by so quickly.  Everything is looking good so far but my midwife wants to go off my LMP which put me a week ahead of where I thought I was.  I should be having an ultrasound in a few weeks to better determine the due date for this baby!  As of now it's October 22nd.  I have been feeling really great other than still being super hungry.  If I don't eat in the morning I feel a little sick but that hasn't been too bad.  I keep referring to this baby as him or little guy so maybe it will be a boy?  I was tempted to find out the sex when I was packing up all Juliette's newborn clothes, but after putting them away I stuck to my previous decision and I am definitely excited we are keeping it a surprise!
Here is a picture of me with baby #5 at 4 months.

No comments:

Post a Comment