FOR TODAY December 14, 2010

Outside my window… very cold! When I woke up this morning it was 22 degrees! Now it's 27 and the sun is out.
I am thinking… that I should be cleaning and packing while the boys are out for the next couple hours
I am thankful for… a warm house
From the kitchen… dried bananas. Alas, I forgot about them last night and they are a bit crispy
I am wearing… blue comfy pants, white t and my old sound of music sweatshirt that has the newspaper clipping of us von trapp stone children glued on the front. I just found it in my closet!
I am creating… piles of things to pack for CA
I am going… to CA tomorrow for 2 weeks! Can't wait!
I am reading…. Real Women, Real Saints by Gina Loehr
I am hoping… the flights tomorrow will go smoothly
I am hearing… Christmas music from my Ipod
Around the house… just needs tidying which will happen after the packing is finished
One of my favorite things… the Christmas season
A few plans for the rest of the week: heading to CA tomorrow. Hopefully Disneyland on Thursday, Gabe's cousins b-day party Friday, and maybe to the snow on Saturday!
Here is picture I thought of sharing….
No comments:
Post a Comment