Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Daybook

November 30, 2010


Outside my window… cloudy and muggy from the rain last night.  Looking forward to the 30 degree weather expected wed. night
I am thinking… that today is going to be a long day.  All 3 boys are crying right now.  Kieran was up most of the night.  He must be teething and I am absolutely exhausted.
I am thankful for… trade off watching kids days with my friend Lorrie!
From the kitchen… leftover oatmeal from the boys' breakfast
I am wearing… jeans and a t-shirt
I am creating… a list of tasks to be accomplished over the next two weeks before we leave for Christmas
I am going… out to do errands and maybe some clothes shopping for myself!
I am reading…. Real Women, Real Saints by Gina Loehr
I am hoping… that Kieran will feel better tonight and sleep
I am hearing… the boys fighting over some little toy cups I purchased at Ikea
Around the house… a mess!  bags still to be unpacked, laundry to be put away, ect. ect.
One of my favorite things… A fresh cup of coffee in the morning and fruit salad!

A few plans for the rest of the week: today errands w/o the boys, tomorrow morning dentist, Thursday night Why Catholic meeting, Sat. maybe going to Ikea in Tampa.  Oh, it's also my 25th b-day on Thursday
Here is picture I thought of sharing….

No comments:

Post a Comment