Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Daybook

FOR TODAY September 28, 2010


Outside my window… nice and cool and cloudy.  We had a HUGE rain/thunderstorm yesterday which really helped to cool things off a bit.
I am thinking… that I need to make a to-do list of all the chores I need to get done before we drive down to Orlando on Friday to pick up Gabe's Mom from the airport.  Also thinking about Aidan's 2nd birthday which is on Sat.
I am thankful for… a loving and merciful God
From the kitchen…clean dishes to put away and a dishwasher to empty.  There is also a ripe peach sitting on the counter which I want to eat...I love peaches!
I am wearing… black comfy pants and a nursing cami
I am creating…new seat covers for our kitchen chairs
I am going… camping the first weekend in November at Anastasia State park!  So excited!  I just booked two nights this morning.
I am reading… God’s Choice by George Weigel and The Vaccine Book by Robert Sears (haven’t been reading much these days)
I am hoping… my swimsuits from JCPenney will arrive today.  There were not many left to choose from and I have a feeling I am not going to like the three that I ordered to try.
I am hearing… Aidan whining that he wants to watch a movie
Around the house… clean laundry to put away
One of my favorite things… hearing children laugh and lemon curd and scones and brunch!
A few plans for the rest of the week: tonight music practice here at 7 (we have a new little traditional church music group forming) tomorrow dentist for Gabe and I, Thursday house cleaning, Friday picking up MIL from the airport and dinner at Chef Mickey's kitchen in Orlando and downtown Disney, Saturday morning Elias has soccer and celebrating Aidan's birthday, Sunday St. Augustine for the day
Here is picture I thought of sharing…. Elias passed out last night in some sort of yoga position

No comments:

Post a Comment